All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item in their resume. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- A minimum 2 years of full-time post-secondary study at college or university, or other equivalent post-secondary education, and at least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in a major organization in administrative services, procurement, customer service, or events management is required; OR
Completion of secondary school education, and at least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a major organization in administrative services, procurement, customer service, or events management is required.
- Must have fluent, strong English oral and writing skills.
- Must have strong analytic skills and attention to detail to manage administrative processes related to grants management, and the processing of vouchers, reimbursements, timekeeping, and related items.
- Must be able to organize logistical support for official visits, exchange programs and other outreach events, to include workshops, seminars, digital video conferences, panel discussions, lectures and youth, culture, and sports programs.
- Must have excellent customer relations, and interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Ability to use various computer software programs, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and databases, as well as PD-specific software, databases, and reporting tools is required.
Additional job details can be requested by emailing USEmbSingaporeHR@state.gov
- Emailed applications and resumes are no longer accepted.
- To maintain an open and fair recruitment process, the U.S. Embassy only accepts applications that are completed in full and submitted via the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) website: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/sgp/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms
- To apply for the above position: Please complete the on-line ERA form and upload any supporting documents (including educational certificates and/or transcripts related to the position requirements state above) using this site https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/sgp/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms by August 30, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Embassy Singapore.