Are you obsessed with online shopping? That’s one of the key criteria for this new position at SPH Media.
Content Lab – the content marketing unit of SPH Media – is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to join its Affiliate Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating content across all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc) for affiliate marketing stories within our portfolio of lifestyle titles, including Her World, The Singapore Women’s Weekly, HardwareZone, Home & Decor, and more.
In this role you will work across a wide variety of categories, including tech & electronics, home, fitness, health, beauty, family & more. You should be performance-focused, skilled at making data-driven decisions and seeking out new opportunities based on social media trends. This position will report to the Affiliate Marketing Associate Director.
Experience in content creation is mandatory. You must know how to create compelling content that is visually appealing, engaging and encourages clickthrough and eventually sales.
- Manage and create social media content campaigns (static and video) across various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Collaborate with team to identify and create engaging content that will attract and drive audience to published stories
- Craft effective social media copy
- Develop content strategies to achieve reach, CTR and revenue goals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and technologies to ensure our content remains innovative and engaging
- Track performance of campaigns to inform and execute new areas of growth to increase affiliate marketing revenue
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to respond to insights and opportunities
- Ensure content fits each SPH Media platform’s voice and style
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating digital content – strong preference for candidates with a background in ecommerce
- Proficient in social media management tools, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social
- Creative mindset with a passion for storytelling and digital media
- Ability to understand analytics and translate them into action — familiarity with Google Analytics or similar reporting tools is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting performance targets in the digital content space
- Detail-oriented and a gift for multitasking to meet the demands of always-on content creation and aggressive deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in digital media, journalism, communications or equivalent experience
- Must play well with others